started bottling Sienna Sauce when she was just 14 years-old. Her journey of becoming the Sauce Boss began when her favorite wings place closed down. She asked her Mom if she could try to recreate the sauce, and what she did was create something even better. Now at 17 years-old, TylaSimone has expanded her business into a full-fledged company.
Sienna Sauce is a great-tasting, health-conscious, highly-versatile, can’tstop-licking-your-fingers sauce that’s winning over households nationwide.
LEMON PEPPER SALMON
- 5 oz Lemon Pepper Sienna Sauce
- 1.5 lbs Salmon Filet (No Bones Or No Skin)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 6–8 Sliced Lemon Wheels
- Pre-heat oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet pan with foil, drizzle olive oil on the foil evenly to prevent sticking, and place the salmon on the pan.
- Pat dry salmon to make sure it’s not too moist and season with the salt and pepper to your taste.
- Pour the Lemon Pepper Sienna Sauce over the salmon, making sure it covers all the salmon.
- Place the lemon slices on the salmon lengthwise across.
- Bake salmon in the oven for 10 to 15 min based off desired done-ness.
- Serve hot over a bed of rice.