started bottling Sienna Sauce when she was just 14 years-old. Her journey of becoming the Sauce Boss began when her favorite wings place closed down. She asked her Mom if she could try to recreate the sauce, and what she did was create something even better. Now at 17 years-old, TylaSimone has expanded her business into a full-fledged company.
Sienna Sauce is a great-tasting, health-conscious, highly-versatile, can’tstop-licking-your-fingers sauce that’s winning over households nationwide.
SWEET & TANGY BACON JAM
- 5 oz Sweet & Tangy Sienna Sauce
- 1.5 lbs Chopped Bacon
- 1 cup Onions
- 1/2 cup Shallots
- 2 tbsp Garlic
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cook the chopped bacon until it’s crispy but not burnt. Remove from the pan to drain.
- Using 2 tbsps of the remaining bacon fat, sauté the garlic, onion and shallots until soft
- Add the brown sugar, maple syrup, vinegar, and Sweet & Tangy Sienna Sauce. Bring to a boil then let it simmer on medium for 10 to 12 min.
- Add the cooked bacon and let the mixture cook for an additional 2 to 3 min.
- Serve warm or let jam cool down for later use.