started bottling Sienna Sauce when she was just 14 years-old. Her journey of becoming the Sauce Boss began when her favorite wings place closed down. She asked her Mom if she could try to recreate the sauce, and what she did was create something even better. Now at 17 years-old, TylaSimone has expanded her business into a full-fledged company.
Sienna Sauce is a great-tasting, health-conscious, highly-versatile, can’tstop-licking-your-fingers sauce that’s winning over households nationwide.
SIENNA SPICY CHILI
- 5 oz Spicy Sienna Sauce
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 cup Onions Diced
- 1/4 cup Diced Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 3 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Dry Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 15 oz Canned Kidney Beans (drained and rinsed)
- Brown the ground beef with the garlic, onion and peppers, then drain off excess fat.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, Spicy Sienna Sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, and tomato paste. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Once sauce has reduced, and desired thickness has been met, add the can of kidney beans.
- Let the mixture cook for 15 to 20 min. Taste to see if more salt is needed.